Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reflections in the Technology Pond

I have really enjoyed the process of going through the 11 Tools. I was familiar with some of the programs that were introduced but i also discovered some other ones. I enjoyed learning about making your own Wiki page. I think it will be a great tool to use with our faculty. I also found some new things to do with my I-Touch in the classroom. I will definitely try to implement some of these tools in my classroom. I teach Pre-K so some of these tools are beyond their age level but there are many different ways to implement other tools such as Photostory, MovieMaker, and even Wikis. I was quite surprised by the tagging websites and how easily they make it to find information. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience.

1 comment: